Monday 14 November 2011

Why none of you can never be as Great as me

What I am going to share with you today is evidence that none of you deserve to be given such reverence to be known as ‘history’s greats’. Unlike me, you are really nothing more than clones made from a one size fits most mold, with only slight variations in looks (I learnt from creating chemoautotrophs, that having my creations all look the same can cause big headaches when it comes to doing headcounts) and abilities (any good soap opera produce will tell you, throwing a bunch of half-wits together with vastly conflicting personalities makes for great day time viewing).




Case Study 1. Albert Einstein

You view this man as one of your most brilliant.

He gave you the ‘Special Theory of Relativity’ stating that all uniform motion is relative and reinforced what I had been trying to get through to your useless brains for centuries, that there is no absolute state of rest (from now on I want no more complaints in regards to lack of sleep, just do what you were put on this Earth for and work on building my empire).

Yes, I might've blessed Einstein with a few more cognitive functions than most, but the truth of the matter is that he was a philanderer who cheated on both his wives repeatedly (might I add that one of those wives was in fact his cousin Elsa).


Brainless minions shouldn't waste time reading and get back to frying my burgers

Personally this doesn’t bother me, for as I have explained to you previously one of my greatest regrets was the creation of this so called ‘Love’. However, I am surprised that so little of you care to remember this fact considering the emphasis you place on the sanctity of marriage.     

Case Study 2. Winston Churchill

Ahh Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill.

With so many names it’s obvious that he would have to become someone of importance. You revere him the most for the leadership he provided during WWII, you also gave him one of your Nobel Prizes in Literature.

And my oh my, what a finely articulated person he was, here, I even copied some of his lesser known writings out for you:

I do not admit… that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia… by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race… has come in and taken its place.” -Churchill to Palestine Royal Commission, 1937

I do not understand the squeamishness about the use of gas. I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes” – Writing as president of the Air Council.

First there are the Jews who, dwelling in every country throughout the world, identify themselves with that country, enter into its national life, and, while adhering faithfully to their own religion, regard themselves as citizens in the fullest sense of the State which has received them…. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their fathers…This worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation…has steadily growing” — Writing on ‘Zionism versus Bolshevism’ in the Illustrated Sunday Herald, February 1920

Now correct me if I’m wrong (which I’m not), but don’t these writings lead to the conclusion that this Sir Churchill was indeed a racist? Once again your stupidity comes to light through your hypocrisy.


Of course if it had been a competition based on intelligence, the dog would've been first

Joseph Stalin was also a ‘great war time leader’

Mao Tse-Tung was also a ‘great war time leader’

Adolph Hitler was also a ‘great war time leader’

Pol Pot was also a ‘great war time leader’

Benito Mussolini was also a ‘great war time leader’

Oh wait, never mind, I think I worked out your reasoning. So long as you are a great leader but not literally the one orchestrating the cull then all will be forgiven.

Case Study 3. Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson was the principal author of your United States Declaration of Independence. He was also passionately against white people having children with black people (a reasoning I will never understand, seeing that such copulations generally results in rather attractive offspring).  

Woe and behold, you adeptness at hypocrisy once again prevails as dear old Thomas was running around fathering children with his black slave Sally Hemings (but of course he denied this so all was forgiven).




What I find most amusing is how so many of you idolise these certain individuals, overlooking all their flaws and granting them an almost Bala like status simply because they do certain things which you common minions could never achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment