Tuesday 15 November 2011

How to scam a scammer Lesson 2

From: Bala Ali baladidit@gmail.com
To: Mrsmaria Gam <
mrsmariagam@yahoo.com.ph>
Date:Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 11:48 PM
SubjectRe: EYES ONLY:FROM ACCOUNT OFFICER
mailed-bygmail.com



Let's address your e-mail one point at a time. I know you are only mortal, and so I will write in simple sentences. See below highlighted.



On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 5:49 AM, Mrsmaria Gam <mrsmariagam@yahoo.com.ph> wrote:

Dear Bala,

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person of course I am noble and trustworthy. I am god.whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction.Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance,You are one of billions who ask for my help. why should I choose to help you?  I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my money in your country. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking How about universal laws, Jupiter has very strict legislation about this kind of thing.
Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If you work seriously, Bala only ever works jokingly. the entire transaction should be over within two weeks. Human time or god time? I also want you to know that i will be very upfront with you and will expect the same from you .Since I can read your mind thta's not an issue .My job with my bank is all i've You need a capital I for 'I've' got and even though i I can claim denialbility if exposed i I would rather choose to believe and have faith in your basic sincerity.In line with this i I am forwarding to you the original deposit slip of the aforementioned funds in my bank{THEN EQUITABLE PCI BANK} as a sign of surety and will ask that you deligently follow through with my procedure and when the time comes that of the attorney and in so doing we will surely by the grace of God I am god, it is my grace to give out.  be able to conclude this transaction speedily.Like i I oh I give up  said i will be upfront with you as i appreciate that only truth and honesty will see us through and in this light i  promise that whatever i need of you will be explained and clarified.Lastly my goal and our goal is great and i will tell you catigorically once and for all time You will not live to see all time that you remove any remaining doubts you have about this.What i need is your true and loyal partnership as our goal is clear and the hour is now.Let my words,actions and processes judge.MY WORD IS MY BOND.
JAMES BOND.
READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly,i will like to know the type of occupation that you are involved in. Religion, God of all. I will like to know how old you are. About 88^10 You should note that this project is highly capital intensive. This is why I have to be very careful as i will be commiting my funds to this venture. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through.I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.
I can come to your house to visit you, I know where it is, I've been before.
I mentioned an attorney earlier and it is important i tell you about him as he will be the key to the success of this deal.The attorney works out of the UK but is very familiar with the workings of our system out here as indeed i first met him through the late Lawrence Smith who he worked for at the time.I have reached out to him to assist in this transaction as obviously he knows alot and can be of immence assistance.My reaching out to you is also as a result of his councel on the best way to claim beneficiary of the funds and i have engaged his firm and will be paying him accordingly to process and prepare documents that will put you in as next of kin and beneficiary. Yes I am aware of Lucifer, I have worked with him many times. You should be wary of your soul around him mortal hahaha.

Now as in all banks my bank has correspondence banks and in looking at the best way to sucessfully collect on the beneficiary funds when you are made heir to the estate i think if imperative that we use a correspondence bank of my bank and i have chosen one that will suit us to the latter.I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. OK that's done, now what? The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the bank,This is the best way i have found to proceed with the transaction.It is expidient for you to know that the bank i am directing you to is a correspondence bank of my bank and transferring this huge amount there will be routine and normal.Also upon the transfer of the funds into your account there i will be in a better position to monitor the funds and to guarantee you comply with transfering my part to my personal account and other ventures that i deem appropriate.Other ventures meaning investments and in this again i will solicit your assistance in pointing me towards the right direction in regards to making investments in your country.Furthermore you must realise that after the Sept 11 2001 terrorist attack in the States Thanks aren't necessary.  transferring such huge amounts as this in one go into your country will raise eyebrows and call for unwarranted questions and procedures. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when concluded,So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously
Of course, if you follow me religiously.
As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank.I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of the attorney to give the transaction the legal right.
No problems I have divine right and diplomatic immunity, so I can park wherever I want.
Before I commence, I will need you to send me a scanned copy of any form of your identification (Driver's license or International passport)
You may have proof of identity here: http://baladidit.blogspot.com/and your full names,Bala Didit current address 1 Pyramid st.  Gîza, Al Jizah, Egypt  and also your private phone and fax number I have no need for these, I use cats.  as these are necessary details for the attorney to commence work. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work with the attorney.These details will also be necessary for the attorney to prepare a power of attorney that will mandate him to act on your behalf.
 

I will send the name and contact details of the bank to you so that you can commence communication with them as soon as i receive your mail with aforementioned details.

Please let me state that however this process that i would choose and like us to implement due to its simplicity and cost factors,if you would rather personally take charge by deciding to travel to personally lay claim to the funds then that can be worked out also although like i said it would involve your travelling and going through clearance yourself.If you prefer this option then as soon as the attorney perfects the paperwork that puts you in as next of kin you will then have to arrange to travel to clear the funds personally.We can also explore this option too and i'd generally like to hear your input as indeed i must value your take and perception.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.
What is your reason for this, such an elusive opportunity, I know Kali would be interested.
Please reply soonest.

Regards,

Maria Cristina Gam
BALA

No comments:

Post a Comment